Disc: Disc is Ground and lapped to mirror finish. Differential hardness difference of 50 BHN is maintained between disc and seat.
Stem: Rotating stem with precision ACME threads are machined and burnished to mirror finish to 0.8 microns for low torque. Stem has long engagement with stem nut for accurate sealing.
Disc Nut: Disc nut secures stem to the disc. It permits the disc to rotate about the stem axis and aid in tight sealing for trouble free service compensating for disc wear.
Thrust Washer: Hard Thrust washer prevents galling.
Stem Nut: Precision machined stem nut engage the stem for accurate control of Disc position.
Gland: Two piece gland for ease of alignment and exerts even pressure on the packing without binding the stem.
Body Stud Nut
Packing: Die Molded Grafoil rings with top and bottom braided rings provides ultimate sealing for wide range of service. Assures long packing life and avoids pitting on stem.
Back Seat bush: Precision Machined bush helps for replacement of packing at open position.
Gasket: Spiral wound metallic gasket with Grafoil enclosed in tongue and groove arrangement.
Eye Bolt & nut: Swing type eye bolt for ease in replacement of packing.
Solid Groove pin
Hand Wheel: Hand wheel are standard up to 10". Gear operator can also be given on request.
Hand Wheel Nut
Globe Valves are adequate for all service media. Valves are marked with flow direction since they are recommended to install with flow and pressure under the disc. It can also be installed in reverse condition depending upon the conditions. The Globe Valve is generally faster to operate due to less travel. But requires much force to operate compared to Gate Valves.
Forged Steel Globe Valves
- Valves in accordance with API-602.
- Socket Weld, Threaded, Combined or Flanged RF or RTJ ends.
- Bolted Bonnet or Welded Bonnet options.
- Standard or Full Port.
- Low fugitive emissions control.
- NACE Service either MR-0175 or MR-0103.
- Test in accordance with API-598.
Cast Steel Globe Valves
- Globe valves design in accordance with API-623
- Globe valves option in accordance with API-603 only for stainless steel & nickel alloys.
- Gate & globe valves for cryogenic service with gas column in accordance with BS-6364 upon request
- Flange dimensions in accordance with ASME B16.5 for valves up to 24" nominal diameter
- Hand wheel, chain wheel, gear operation, electric, pneumatic or hydraulic actuation as per customer requirements
- Low fugitive emissions control
- NACE service either MR-01-75 or MR-01-03.
- Test in accordance with API-598